Baltimore Citizenship Attorney
U.S. Citizenship is the culmination of the long and sometimes difficult journey through the complex immigration system. Citizenship comes with many benefits, including the right to vote, priority consideration for bringing family members into the United States, eligibility for government jobs, and more. Legal status as a lawful U.S. citizen can open up endless doors of opportunity, not only for yourself, but for your relatives, children, and generations to come.
You have worked hard and put in your best effort to reach this goal. Don’t let the fruits of your labor fall apart at this last, delicate stage of the process. During this final and immensely important phase of naturalization, it is absolutely critical that you have the support and guidance of a knowledgeable attorney with practical experience handling legal matters like yours.
To schedule your free and confidential legal consultation with the dedicated legal team at the law practice of Ken C. Gauvey, call us right away at (443) 692-7685. Don’t wait until it’s too late: contact our experienced citizenship attorneys in Baltimore today. It’s important to start discussing your options for the future.
Ken Gauvey: Baltimore Citizenship Lawyer
Being granted U.S. Citizenship is a major achievement, which in turn requires major efforts from applicants. Naturalization is a notoriously rigorous and challenging process which imposes very tough demands on people who are attempting to become legal residents of the United States. In fact, statistics estimate that approximately one third of all citizens born in America would fail the Citizenship Test.
While being approved to reside in the U.S. as a citizen is difficult, it is certainly not impossible. However, your chance of succeeding can be significantly improved by preparation, coaching, and strong legal support. In our Citizenship practice, we prepare all the necessary documents and forms, while continually communicating with our clients to make sure they are up-to-date on each development in their case as it progresses. We also coach our clients for the Citizenship Test and interview.
Baltimore immigration attorney Ken C. Gauvey has worked with numerous clients across diverse backgrounds, and has helped people from all over the world embark on new lives as citizens of the United States. Call our practice today to start learning more about how we can assist you.
Why Apply for U.S. Citizenship?
Every nation in the world has its own unique pros and cons, but there are many benefits to applying for and ultimately obtaining Citizenship in the United States.
What are some benefits you unlock by becoming a naturalized resident?
- The right to vote. As a citizen, you can express your voice and help shape public policy by voting in political elections.
- Help your family members. To quote the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services), “Citizens generally get priority when petitioning to bring family members permanently to this country.”
- Open up job opportunities. Citizens can work in government agencies, and can even go on to become elected officials.
- Opportunities to travel. With a U.S. passport, you can travel freely and even receive government assistance while overseas.
- Gain citizenship for your children. Not only will you receive priority in matters of bringing your relatives to the U.S., in most cases, children born to citizens automatically receive their own citizenship, regardless of geographical birthplace.
- Eligibility for government assistance. As a citizen, you have the potential to access government assistance programs like Social Security and Medicare, provided you meet the criteria imposed by their controlling agencies.
- Reduced USCIS paperwork. Non-citizens residing in the United States must continually update their address with USCIS, and may face penalties if they fail to do so. As a citizen, you become exempt from making tedious and repetitive updates.
Columbia, MD 21046